Public Health Nursing Agency Charge
The Public Health Agency works with the CT River Area Health District (CRAHD) to promote and protect the public health of the residents of Killingworth by guiding and overseeing the Town’s efforts to:
- identify, investigate, and monitor community health hazards and problems;
- mobilize community partnerships and take action to solve those problems;
- develop policies and plans that support individual and community health;
- inform, educate, and empower people about health issues;
- link people to needed personal health services.
The Public Health Agency normally meets on the second Wednesday of each month.
Robin P. Duffield (R)
Nancy M. Gorski (R)
Natalie Ortoli-Drew (R) Chair
Ernest J. Pizzuto Jr. (D)
Susan Mary Nesci (D)
Alice M. Lucas (D)