TOWN OF KILLINGWORTH
ANNUAL TOWN BUDGET MEETING and SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
The Electors of the Town of Killingworth and all those qualified to vote in meetings of said Town are hereby notified and warned that the Annual Town Budget Meeting and Special Town Meeting will be held in the All Purpose Room of the Killingworth Elementary School, 340 Route 81, Killingworth, CT on Monday, May 16, 2022 at 7 p.m. to consider and act upon the following items of business:
- To adopt the Budget recommendation of the Board of Finance of an Operating Budget for fiscal year July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023 in the amount of $5,678,862.
- To adopt the Budget recommendation of the Board of Finance of Capital Expenditures for the fiscal year July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023 in the amount of $3,227,129.
- To approve a Multi-year Capital Improvement Plan FY2022 – FY2031.
- To authorize the additional expenditure of $25,000 for the Killingworth Volunteer Fire Company annual operating expenses for the fiscal year July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022 to be funded from the American Rescue Plan Act funds.
- To confirm the Selectmen’s appointment of James Joseph Duffield, William Raymond Burley, and Brian James Blair as Killingworth’s representatives to the Haddam-Killingworth Recreation Authority, for a term to commence upon confirmation and to continue until June 30, 2023.
- To confirm the Selectmen’s appointment of Jamie Mowat Young to the Representative Policy Board, South Central Connecticut Regional Water Authority for a term ending June 30, 2023.
Dated at Killingworth, Connecticut this 5th day of May, 2022.